Wednesday, June 18, 2014

What is the best laptop for college right now?




Coleman





Answer
Without knowing your budget or what you intend to do w/your laptop (for instance, are you planning on majoring in physics or mathematics?) it's impossible to say what's best.

Dell & Lenovo both offer quality laptops in a range of prices from $400-$800+.

Or you could look into the new Microsoft Surface tablet starting at $500. It comes bundled w/Office Home & Student 2013, which is a plus.

Macbook air 2013, macbook pro with retina or macbook pro non retina?




Michelle T


I'm on a budget. I'm a college student and also I want an inexpensive laptop. That I can store documents on, and occasional gaming. Overall, I will be using computer for documents, occasioanl gaming and web browsing. Also can I have apps like spotify on my macbook? I currently use a PC.


Answer
I would not get a retina one unless you are wanting to do photography in college, or anything that involves clear images.

I use a MacBook Pro non-retina and I love it. I can play games smoothly, surf the internet without any problems and get homework done without worrying about crashes, annoying things popping up or lag. It's really nice to have. Very reliable too.

Yes you can use apps like Spotify.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best laptop for college right now?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment