Wednesday, June 18, 2014

best laptops for gaming/student?




Belligeren


I'll be getting a new laptop soon :) I mainly use my laptop for games at the momment so i need one with:
High quality
Long battery life
Good graphics
and Cheap

I can't afford apple laptops xD so if you could list some cheap round 300-500 pounds :3 thank you you could list company's to who produce amazing laptops o .o i also need it for school work thank you very much :D



Answer
Erm...I'm not sure that that even exists. What kind of games are you planning on playing?

Decent laptop for student and gaming?

Q. So, I'm in need of a laptop for a student that can last me a while and is reliable for preferably under $700. But I'm also hoping to find one that can run certain games, probably the most demanding of them being Left 4 Dead 2, GTA IV, Fear, maybe The Sims 3. Other games that I'm planning on include Team Fortress 2, Serious Sam, and a few others. I also would prefer to have something with decent speakers (I'm an avid music listener).
So, is there anything out there within my budget that can run the above games on moderately high settings and that is also good for a student? All answers are appreciated.


Answer
Acer AS7741G-6426 is a very nice laptop. I've returned the same model (very reluctantly, I should say) because of some problems, but I really liked the machine, its speed and design. My extensive shopping research proved that in this price range and even above it, there is nothing better on the market. I'm not a gamer, but my laptops must handle some video/graphic editing in addition to regular "laptop chores."

I had to wait before this model became available again - I wanted to buy directly from Amazon since I prefer their customer service, price and return policy.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: best laptops for gaming/student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment