Friday, June 6, 2014

Laptop Recommendations for College-Bound Student?




Hello1234


My laptop must be reliable, efficient, cheap but premium, simple, and durable enough for class assignments, online discussions, note-taking, and all Microsoft Office-related work. My limit budget is $400, but I can extend my expenses to $500 if that certain laptop exceeds those qualifications above. Sorry if my expectations seem somewhat high hahaha, but I'm only searching for the most compatible laptop that can last all of my college years and hopefully even beyond that point.

If anyone has any suggestions, please leave your comments below! Any help or advice is appreciated!
Thank you! :)

* I won't be using my laptop for gaming or anything other than work and please no Windows 8 or Macs! Thanks..:)



Answer
You can get a good laptop around $400 which can perform all the things which you have mentioned. By considering all of the things which you have mentioned I would recommend a laptop from Asus which is around $400 and it is good overall for different stuff.

Its features include AMD E-Series Dual-Core E-450 1.65 GHz and 4 GB DDR3 which is a good combination to perform different tasks. It has good storage with 320 GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive. A portable 15.6-Inch Screen and Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.

The features shows that it is strong technically in this price range. On the other hand you can see that it is good in performing different tasks as one of the customer says that it gives Excellent Value. Here is a complete comment for your help in making decision:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2ZUFIUD8Y4SQH/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00BEU3FTI&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=hawmekm-20

So among many options available I think this one is really good overall but I would not restrict you to this laptop only. You can see other ones as well in the market with the price of around $400. Here is a list for your ease which you can see and decide by yourself as well:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_36_0?rh=n%3A172282%2Cn%3A%21493964%2Cn%3A541966%2Cn%3A565108%2Cp_36%3A2421886011&bbn=565108&ie=UTF8&qid=1375457069&rnid=2421885011&tag=hawmekm-20

Laptop suggestions for a college-bound student?




Smeagzman


Can someone help me find a decent laptop?
Why: Heading to my first year of college in the US and looking for help finding a good laptop. I live overseas so desktop is not an option I'm considering
Budget: US$1000.
I'm not very computer intelligent so I won't understand the technical terms pertaining to the specs. It should fulfill all the college functions like being able to connect to wireless internet, USB port (for a memory stick). Also want to have decent gaming specs (I'm not looking for a pure gaming laptop, and I understand that finding super gaming specs is hard for a $1000 budget)
Windows XP preferable over Vista.
Custom-made laptops are welcome suggestions.
I'm looking at some Dell laptops and refurbished laptops seem to be a pretty good deal. Anyone have first hand experience with refurb laptops? Are they really that much different or is it almost the same as a new laptop?



Answer
i would encourage you to go for a laptop that is STRONG.. that will not be damaged very easily etc..

DELL is a very good brand of laptop. the are very strong. i have had one for 4 years and i have had NOOOO problems with it (except after a year and a half i had to replace the battery... regular thing for ALL laptops). they have a new series called the Dell Studio.. i would encourage you to get a dell studio 15 .. got to Dell.com to costumise any setting recommended.. they explain what the are so you dont have to worry you will understand! :D

hope this helps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Laptop Recommendations for College-Bound Student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment