Saturday, June 7, 2014

Laptop recommendations for journalism bound college student?




Ali


I am will starting college this fall at the University of Iowa and will be majoring in journalism with minor in spanish. I'm just looking for recommendations on brands, necessary features, ETC. Any information helps!

Thanks!



Answer
Get the cheapest laptop you can find, because you will not be able to get job in Journalism when you graduate.

Weren't you warned?

What is a good laptop for a Journalism student?




l2amsl2ule


I am a college student that is majoring in Journalism. I am going to be given a certificate to purchase the laptop of my choice from my scholarship program and I want something that is going to be useful for school work. I need something with Microsoft Word (do they still have that?) and most likely something with Power Point. I want something with plenty of RAM so I can keep up in the classroom. Any PC nerds out there with good recommendations?


Answer
I'm not a PC nerd but I have heard good things about Dells.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Laptop recommendations for journalism bound college student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment