Saturday, June 7, 2014

Is it Apple that gives the student discount when buying a laptop, or is it the college?




Mademoisel


I want to get a macbook. People keep telling me to get a student discount, but I don't know if the student discount is something I am supposed to get from my college, or does the Apple store actually give it to college students?


Answer
The student discount, is given by MAC when you buy a Mac PC.
You'll need to show your Student ID or Student Credential.

Macbook discount for stundents is around $100 - $200 Discount.

I hope this anwers your question.

Student discount for laptop?




Lights_Out


I will be entering college this fall. I heard there ways to get student discounts for laptops. How do i get them


Answer
You have to go to the website and go to the section for student discount. However I've checked them out and the prices are no more different then any other laptop.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it Apple that gives the student discount when buying a laptop, or is it the college?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment