Friday, June 13, 2014

Which laptop brands are best for college students?




Who-In-Who


I currently have an HP Pavilion TouchSmart Sleekbook 15.6" and it's great but the fan is really loud which I'm not too fond of. I'm planning on exchanging it but I don't know which brand to change it to. I'm looking at Hp, Lenovo, Dell, and Toshiba. I would like something that has a pretty good battery life. Thanks in advance!


Answer
it depends,are you exchanging the laptop at a specific store?it would help to know because some stores dont carry all brands. and it also depends on the price of the laptops themselves. i suggest windows 7. windows 8 is buggy and has alot of issues. and win 8 is coming out shortly,which means even more bugs and incompatibility issues. contact me if you need more help. jdbj32m@yahoo.com

what are the best laptop brands for college students?




nikki1215


I am looking for a dependable laptop that is great to use when i go off to college. I do not one that is too pricey mainly under $1000 or slightly over. I need one that is good for schoolwork, entertainment, etc. Acer? Dell? HP? help!!!


Answer
If you want a personalized, reliable and quick advice, you should check out ProCompare.com (http://procompare.com/top/notebooks). They have a recommendation engine that ranks laptops and other tech products based on ratings and reviews from a community of trusted IT professionals. They also have a cool personalization slider that lets you personalize the results based on the criteria that are most important to YOU.

Hope you'll find this answer useful...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which laptop brands are best for college students?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment