Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Which laptop is good for college students?

best laptop for college electrical engineering
 on Saveetha Engineering College, Sriperumbudur: BE / BTech - Electronics ...
best laptop for college electrical engineering image



The Alpha


I am a college student moving into my sophomore year. I major in electrical engineering, so I will need a laptop that can be powerful for the engineering computer programs that I will use. I want to know what computer brand is good? Gateway? Dell? Toshiba? Sony? My budget is under $700, but I want a laptop that will not let me down. Any explanations will be much appreciated.


Answer
According to your own needs to choose and which is your the most application

What is the use of laptop in Electrical Engineering Studies?




SUDIP


I am admitted to a college for B.tech in Electrical Engineering. I also have a HP laptop.I don't know how to use it in electrical engineering studies? What are the software used for electrical engineering in B.tech course.In college time Where it can be necessary like class room/laboratory, in Electrical engineering? Please tell me.......soon......


Answer
You ask the college - they have choices of software and probably provide online education tools that you are expected to use. There is no overall requirement and you don't name the school. You may end up using just your browser and e-mail to submit reports or you may end up with task solving software - ask




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which laptop is good for college students?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment