Friday, November 29, 2013

Which is the best laptop for an architecture student?

best laptops for architecture student
 on Looking for a Laptop Computer to take to College?
best laptops for architecture student image



Niharika


I'm pursuing my bachelors of architecture in India and have completed my first semester. I plan to buy a laptop for the next semester but could not finalize on anything. I wish to know which is the best recommended laptop for an architecture student. Preferably something I will not need to replace during the 5 yr course. Also, money is not a problem but I'm still looking for something not too expensive.


Answer
Lenovo

What is a good laptop for an architecture student?




Joe S


I am now a architecture student and am looking to buy a new laptop for school. This biggest issue is whether to get a mac or a pc. And if i were to get a pc any brand i should be looking towards? Also i would like details on ram, video cards, processors those type of details. Price is not an issue because i have been saving quite a bit of money for a new lap top for sometime. Please help me
thanks



Answer
Go with your school's specifications. They may even ask you to purchase the computer (and the accompanying software) from a company of their choosing.

Most architecture students use PCs (AutoCAD has not yet been released on a MAC). If you will be doing heavy 3d rendering, drafting, and processing, you will want decent processing power, a really good graphics card, and plenty of memory. Most students rely on a desktop for their rendering needs in studio, but also have a laptop to so they can work at home, play music, or work on other things while the desktop is processing a rendering.

Good luck! Check with your school first!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which is the best laptop for an architecture student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment