Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What is the best type of laptop for a student?

best laptops on a budget for student
 on The best laptop computers for college students
best laptops on a budget for student image



HSBChanel


I would like to have a laptop which is user friendly. I want it to have a cd burner, usb connection and the place where you could insert the memory card. I would also want it to have ample memory and a rapid speed. Moreover, I would basically be using it for internet surfing, downloading and uploading, storing my documents for college, keeping my pictures and mp3 songs and the like. Im not addicted to gaming and editting pics is not one of my interest. But the my interest on the latter is possible. I also prefer Windows.


Answer
in my opinion, any laptop for you would work really nice, because your demands aren't quite much, and that may help a lot in saving your budget. First of all, most laptops nowadays provide you with a cd burner, so that's not a problem. Secondly, your demand for a usb port is not a problem at all, for every laptops have that (it's just on of the must-haves). As for your ample memory needs, is 60GB enough, for that is the minimum that laptops usually give you now. Also, if you're not much into graphics and games, you don't need to worry your head off with a graphics card, intel's Graphics Media Accelerator would be enough. The problem with your question is what do you mean by "rapid speed". A computer's speed depends mostly on the processor and the RAM. I recommend the Intel Core 2 Duo, or if you don't like Intel, you could take the AMD Turion 64 X2. These processors are fast and are nice to have, for they are still quite new, and is quite satisfactory in future proofing. As for RAM, i recommend 1GB or more, because the new Windows Vista recommends a 1GB RAM for a fast experience. Another thing that you should consider is how large do you want the screen to be. The screens vary from 10.6 inches diagonally to even 19 inches or more.

Which is the best laptop for a student starting college in 2012?




Ahmed Bila


My budget is from 500-750 USD. I am NOT going to use it for gaming. Primary use is watching movies, using a couple of softwares, facebook, youtube, music etc... And I have a dell inspiron i3 right now and when i open multiple tabs, it slows down pathetically so please also keep that factor in mind.


Answer
1. Here this one looks cool and would be my first choice within your price point and lenovos last forever ( A big screen blocks your phone so you can text in class if you take it with you. lol.)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Lenovo+-+17.3%26%2334%3B+Laptop+-+6GB+Memory+-+750GB+Hard+Drive/5855624.p?id=1218697204078&skuId=5855624
2. This would be a second choice. Samsungs are really powerful and can take on many task!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung+-+15.6%26%2334%3B+Laptop+-+6GB+Memory+-+750GB+Hard+Drive+-+Blue+Silver/5622143.p?id=1218677492447&skuId=5622143




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best type of laptop for a student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment