Sunday, November 24, 2013

What specification should my laptop have?

best vaio laptop for college
 on Pink Laptop - Sony Vaio CW1 Laptop
best vaio laptop for college image



Darren


I have some knowledge about computers, not much but some. What do you think I need?
I want one of these still undecided on which one, and what series:
Samsung
Sony Vaio ( i think im leaning towards this one )

This laptop is college, What specs is necessary for a college students computer?

I also do some hard gaming on it.

Id like to have the option to run
Call of Duty on HD graphics with minor lag
Minecraft on max render
Runescape runs smoothly
between 500-1000



Answer
If you want to play games on high settings without lag, you're going to need a gaming device, which means it isn't going to be cheap. The first thing you're going to want to look for is a dedicated graphics card. This means you want an AMD graphics card where the second number is at least a 4 or an Nvidia graphics card where the second number is at least a 2. You'll also want to have plenty of RAM. 4GB is probably enough, but you'll want more to "future proof" it- so that you'll continue to be able to play new games 3 or 4 years from now. You can always buy the extra RAM later if you can't get it now.

If you're looking at Sony, the S series is what you'll want. Upgrade the processor to at least a Core i5 and the RAM to at least 6GB if you can afford it. I'm not familiar with Samsung's laptops, so I'm not sure what series to get.

What is the best kind of laptop to buy for college? *under $600*?




Lydia


I'm looking for a laptop for college and I don't know what to get.


Answer
Sony - VAIO Laptop with Intel® Coreâ¢2 Duo Processor - Silver $689

Sony - VAIO Laptop with Intel® Core⢠i3 Processor - Silvery White $699

These both are a great laptops.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What specification should my laptop have?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment