Saturday, November 16, 2013

How do I make my laptop mic recorder quieter sound?

best laptop for college notes
 on Marathon ManNo more CSS hacks: Browser sniffing with .htaccessFuture ...
best laptop for college notes image



Jonathan J


I bought a brand new laptop to record my college class and take notes at the same time. But I cant get it to record the sound on my tv a few feet away. I'm really just hoping there is a program or something I can download to fix it.


Answer
Go into control panel>sound>recording>microphone>levels. then you can change it from there :)

What kind of laptop should I get for college and gaming?




Ryan


I am looking to get a new laptop for not a ton of money, and it would be for college, mainly notes, documents, powerpoints, etc. and gaming, mainly WoW, plus internet use. Any suggestions on what I should get?


Answer
alienware, hp, toshiba, sager, battalion - they see the specs and pics here
http://www.gadgetrophy.com/2011/11/ultimate-gaming-laptops-1.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I make my laptop mic recorder quieter sound?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment