Thursday, November 21, 2013

What is a good video editing laptop?

best asus laptop for college student
 on Buy the ASUS UL30Vt-A1 13.3 Laptop Computer at TigerDirect.ca
best asus laptop for college student image



Ryan


I'm a college student, and I will need to run a video editing program on a computer, and its gonna need to be a laptop. I'll probably run Sony Vegas pro, on it. So I need to find something thats under 900 bucks that will get the job done without much lag. I've been looking into a few asus laptops but wanted to get a second opinion.


Answer
I was oging to advise a mac, but your budget isn't good for that.

GO WITH THE ASUS models. you have good instincts my frined, the ASUS models are the best laptops on the market. there isn't even a debate when their name is in the ring.

The other brands, dell toshiba, hp sony, alienware, they all use ASUS componants in their highend laptops, so why pay the middle man? plus the ASYS laptops all come with a great 2 year parts andlabor warrenty plus a 1 years accidental spill warrenty.

If you haven't yet go to http://www.newegg.com and look for their best asus deals. they have several at your price range and will be perfect for video editing.

Before I go, please add me to oyur contacts list, when or if oyu reach level 4 I will do the same, but I'd like to have you be part of my rebellion on teaching those about the ASUS brand.

Join my ranks

Good luck

The rebellion is waiting

What is currently the best laptop for a college student?




cammer_14@


I'm looking at laptops right now but I'm stuck between a MacBook or an Asus what is currently the best type of laptop I could get right now. I figured if I get a MacBook I'll order if online so I can have some upgrades done to it as well as get a college student discount but besides that I don't know if the mac is the way to go


Answer
I think ASUS UL30A-X5 Thin and Light 13.3-Inch Black Laptop (12 Hours of Battery Life) is a good choice for a college student http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002P3KMVC?ie=UTF8&tag=digitsy-marina-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B002P3KMVC




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good video editing laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment