Thursday, November 21, 2013

I'm a college student and need a very reliable and sturdy laptop?

best portable laptops for college students
 on NEW Desk Top Portable Station W/ Light.College Study Tool.Laptop.Wr ...
best portable laptops for college students image



anastasia


I'm a college student and i currently own a Macbook, however, I've been running into a lot of problems with the battery life and well it gets damaged very easily. I want a laptop that is very portable, reasonable size, not a mini laptop please, not a very big fan of the screen and keyboard size. i mostly use it for surfing the web, Microsoft Word, hearing music, watching movies, and editing pictures. what would be a good laptop within a reasonable price?


Answer
I'd take a look at the VAIO series from Sony (go to Sony.com, click *Shop* and then *Notebooks*) I would specifically consider the Y series.

What is the best portable electronic device to use for taking notes?




Ms. Smiley


I'm a college student and I like being able to type my notes on my laptop during lectures, but I really hate lugging it around. What is a portable electronic device that's good for taking notes for a college student?


Answer
How about "lugging around" a small, lightweight digital voice recorder
to record classes and lectures, then playing the recording
to type your notes, if desired, wherever that is convenient?
I would think that a lot of other students are doing exactly that.

You may even benefit from hearing the material twice.

Sony offers a number of good gadgets capable of doing the job.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I'm a college student and need a very reliable and sturdy laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment