Thursday, November 21, 2013

What computer technologies should I expect in 2012?

the best laptops for college students 2011
 on Finding the Perfect Laptop for College
the best laptops for college students 2011 image



Borce


I want to buy a new gaming laptop for collage.I have this year an 1+ from high school and I am going to go in 2011-2012 in collage. I want a top gaming laptop of 3500-5500$
Will there be a new CPU, Graphic card, Ram that will be much faster then ?



Answer
This is sort of a pointless question.

Of course there will be new CPU's, new GPU's, faster and higher capacity RAM and hard drives. They are in a constant state of change, and new additions to each of those categories come out at least once a year, so you're looking at at least 2 generations better than what we have now.

But you might want to rethink your strategy, as a super powerful gaming laptop is not very portable and it's battery life will suck. And as a college student myself, you are going to want a laptop that you can take where ever you need, easily (both weight and size) and something that wont die in an hour. Come back to Yahoo Answers when you are ready to buy a gaming laptop, as any advice as to parts is pure speculation and will lead you astray.

How could I convince my grandparents to buy me a mac book air for my birthday?




Casey


Hey everyone! I was recently stuck in a school situation which was I had no computer to right my essay on, that's when I started thinking about a lap top for myself. I am 13 years old and turning 14 on the 30th of October. From what I know ( I'm obsessed with apple!) Mac airs are great computer to have. Very portable, the processing is great, it last for a long time ( if you take care of it) I know my friend that has her old white apple lap top is still running strong! The problem is the price I guess, I'm afraid to tell them I would like that as my birthday AND Christmas gift. In 2011 I got a ipad for Christmas, but that's also a lot less exspensive, and I helped pay for it. I was 11. And this type of computer is great for my age, I know how to use it and it has everything id possibly need in a computer,I really think its worth getting for that amount if it's going to last me a long time. Id really prefer apple out of any other brand,I just like it more. So how could I convince them?


Answer
You really don't need one. The only people who need laptops should be college students. By the time you reach college, that MacBook will be useless.

You're too young to drive, so it's not like you're not at home. Just use a desktop




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What computer technologies should I expect in 2012?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment