Friday, November 22, 2013

How can I record my voice onto my HP Pavilion Entertainment laptop?

best laptop for psychology student
 on Auctioneer What is it?--For good being to auction house must first ...
best laptop for psychology student image



kaity_cuti


I am making a video for my AP psychology class and I need to know how to record my voice onto my laptop and then transfer that into Windows Movie Maker. If I am going to be downloading a program it needs to be free since im still a high school student and cannot by things over the computer. Please help! :]


Answer
Do you use windows 7? or vista?

I assume you have a microphone with your HP laptop. anyway, click on windows start menu icon, go to Programs > Accessories > Sound Recorder.

This program comes with windows for free, you can record your voice here and save it after as file to use for windows movie maker. In windows movie maker, just drag or add the sound file, you may then use it for the video you are making.

~ vote for thumbs-up answer if you find this helpful thanks! ~

What to expect at the honors program at rockland Community college?




Linda


I'm a Going to be a freshman and I got accepted into the honors program. I'm getting my associate degree in math and science and hope to transfer to a 4 year school. What can I expect from my classes:
Calculus 101 honors
General Psychology honors
General biology honors
English comp honors
Theory and practice research.
First day I have bio and English, should I bring my books for that class? What else should I bring? What happens in the honors program?



Answer
Honors classes require more work, like research projects and research papers than non-honors college-level classes.

Added: Plan on spending 3 hours or more of study/research for every hour you spend in class, too.

Bring your course textbooks with you to class. Bring paper and pen or pencil or your laptop computer to take notes in class.

If you mean the SUNY Rockland Community College, from the info on that schools' web page on the Honors Program, all students in the program are assigned a mentor, who will be able to advise you.
Source:
* http://www.sunyrockland.edu/prospective-students/honors
Have you been notified who your mentor is? If so, you have a phone, call and make an appointment to meet with your mentor and ask your questions.

I found your question because I saw an earlier question of yours that had gone into Voting - regarding needing more money to pay for your textbooks. You only received 1 answer to that question - an answer from a notorious Y!A troll. Note: You can report troll answers for abuse, following the Y!A Community Guidelines, if you wish.

The CC may have temporary emergency loan funds for students like you who need more money to buy their textbooks. Ask about that at the school Financial Aid Office. If you can receive a temporary loan, you will probably have to repay it before the end of the semester and there may be some interest added to it.

Also, talk with your course instructors. They may have extra textbook copies they can place on reserve (limited borrowing time periods) at the campus library so you and others in your class can check the books out and read your assignments until you can earn enough money to buy your textbooks (or rent them.)

If you need a paying part-time job (most college students do), there may be part-time on-campus student-only jobs at the CC. Usually the Financial Aid Office posts those. Ask. On-campus student jobs aren't glamorous. They usually pay minimum wage or just a bit higher. The positives: Work schedules are set around your class times; Travel to/from work/class is easy. Often the on-campus services needing the largest number of student workers are food service and the library. I recommend the library. :-)

Librarians--Ask Us, We Answer!
Find your local Public Library at:
http://www.publiclibraries.com/
Find your College/University Library at:
http://lists.webjunction.org/libweb/Academic_main.html

Best wishes




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I record my voice onto my HP Pavilion Entertainment laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment