Monday, November 18, 2013

What kind of laptop is best for a college bound student?

best laptop for college bound student
 on Blue posted: Wine Festival infinite battlefield heirloom brush goat ...
best laptop for college bound student image



johnny boy


In your opinion what brand is best and what kind of features would you get. Also how much would you pay for it. I dont just want the basics, I want a nice one.


Answer
I have a Toshiba Satellite and I love it. It has a really good sound system on it. You can also burn CDs or DVDs on it. I think it costs about $800 to $1500 depending on the model. I have an A105 model and it cost me $800. Hope this helps you out!!

What is the best type of laptop to buy for a college bound student?




Bar19one


Keep in mind I cant STAND Mac's...

What brand, model?

I want fast/strong wireless internet connection pickup, and decent gaming..



Answer
Dell has some excellent computers and great deals. I have had mine for 5 years now and it runs great. Just take care of it and it will take care of you. Wither you are on a budget or not, you can always get a great deal.

Current coupons include 20% off most Dell Laptops good until 11/23. Get them at http://www.24houredeals.com/dell-coupons-23-mer.html

You can easily get a great computer with wireless Internet and something that can play most PC games.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of laptop is best for a college bound student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment