Thursday, November 28, 2013

What store or website to where I can purchase low price laptops?

who makes the best laptops for college on both Transformers and Star Wars versions of these learining laptops ...
who makes the best laptops for college image



Big Boss


I need laptops for college and I don' t know where to purchase one.


Answer
If you are looking for the least expensive laptop, newegg.com is a good place. If you have a specific laptop in mind, I would suggest using a price comparison website, like shopzilla.com or pricegrabber.com to compare prices at stores. Remember that shipping may or may not be included. Acer is making some inexpensive laptops, so you might try searching for that brand.

What would be better and last longer, a dell or hp laptop?




Terrell


At a crossroad on if I should order a dell or hp.
If it makes a difference I will be using the laptop for college and gaming (not hardcore gaming) so no alienware suggestions please.



Answer
In my opinion, Dell for sure. I have had nothing but bad luck with HPs. They all overheat all the time and they, in my opinion are slower, probably because they stay hot.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What store or website to where I can purchase low price laptops?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment