Monday, November 25, 2013

Can someone help me understand how I am going to pay for college?

best laptop for nursing student 2011
 on making a baby shrug to go over it since it will be cold no matter ...
best laptop for nursing student 2011 image



Jason


I live in Ontario Canada and as most Canadian know, we are one of the highest countries in the world that puts money towards education (besides France of course!) and I know that I can also get my education paid for (grants, loans, scholarships etc.) but I don't want to have to owe OSAP (Ontario Student Assistant Program) money for the first 10 years of my life. How can I pay for college without getting loans?!
I will be going to college in September of 2011 so that give me 10-12 months to save!
I have searched and searched for scholarships, but the whole things is so confusing!
Also, while on my search for scholarships, I came across a forum saying that students have been writing to locally owned businesses and large corporations asking for money! Has anyone every tried doing this for real? Did it work for them? I know that this is Canada and I'm sure businesses/ people would LOVE to help each other out, but I'm still worried about asking. THANKS FOR READING!



Answer
ME TOO, yay we're seniors now! I live in NS, but i want to go to the university of windsor for nursing. Get a parttime job (like i did, i will have saved up 7000 on my own) my grandma is going to give me 1000 for graduating, and i plan to get 2000 of scholarship from my school, the government gives out grants of about 120 a month, google it, and my parents are giving me a laptop, no money, i am going to get loans from my bank (scotia bank) if i can, but if not, you and i both are going to have to get OSAP :(
:D SENIOIORS WOOOOOOOT




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can someone help me understand how I am going to pay for college?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment