Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Is there any way to save my music online somewhere?

best laptop for college and music
 on WELCOME TO INNOWEB TECHNOLOGIES | Bhimavaram Web Design ...
best laptop for college and music image



shot


I am getting ready to buy a laptop for college and all my music is on the home computer. I don't want to lose all of the music I've bought from iTunes, and my old computer won't let me burn cds. Is there some place online that I could save my music and download later? Or does anyone have any other ideas?


Answer
Try youtube you make a playlist and then you can listen when you want, there is more than 1 kind of playlist you can make, i have 167 songs on mine.

What is the best type of laptop for college?




Lovely me!


I'm looking for a laptop for college and I can't figure out which would be a good choice. I would love to get a Mac, seeing as that I've grown up with them. Sadly, I'm going to start college and can't afford a Mac laptop.
I need something that is fairly priced, but with good quality. I don't care about music editing or any fancy suff like that.
Thank you!



Answer
You just need to do some shopping. There are many laptops out there. Major brand and price are important. How would you get service if needed. Acer, HP,
Compaq and Sony are a few of the ones I like. Mac is great but you get a lot
more for your money in PCs




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there any way to save my music online somewhere?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment