Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What is the best laptop/notebook for a college student?

best light laptop for college student
 on Mulheres - Meninas - Mo�as - Garotas - Ninfetas - Ag�ncia de Modelos ...
best light laptop for college student image



Missa_805


I would like to know what laptop/notebook is the best a college student. I probably need a lot of memory on it and it should be able to fit in a back pack without being to heavy. Also do colleges make you have a certain laptop/notebook? I am going to a community college, would it matter?


Answer
The requirements for college are actually some of the lightest, as most of what you do is browse for information/email/course work and word processing.

What you need to look are also the other factors, such as battery life, weight, and what you are going to use it for.

Netbooks : Great for portability, great battery life (up to 7-10 hours in same cases), all in one unit. Negatives : Small keyboard, Small screen, No CD/DVD drive.

Laptops: all around great, however they can be a bit larger and heavier.

I would look for a $500 laptop from either HP, Dell, or toshiba

try to get :
Core 2 duo
3 gigs memory


good luck

What are the best laptops for College students?




Confused C


I currently have a Toshiba Satellite and I've very happy with how everything works, but I need an upgrade since its a bit old. I'm lookin for good memory, good battery, and light. Anything you personally know that fits the criteria? Oh also a good price since the new toshiba satellite that i saw is over $700 and as a college student I'm short on money.
What about those ACER computers? I've seen them for a good price but i really don't know if they're good or not
Thanks!



Answer
Honestly speaking I think you should go for a refurbished HP or Dell laptops

Why I am suggesting you these laptops because these laptops are great and also helps you in saving some good amount of bucks

So I think you should go for a refurbished laptops - Simply amazing and simply functional comes in great condition.

So check out these below mentioned links




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best laptop/notebook for a college student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment