Saturday, November 16, 2013

What are the best laptops for college students?

best laptop for college student on a budget
 on For More check out ' PREVIOUS POST ' on right side bottom & to go home ...
best laptop for college student on a budget image



That1Chick


Hello I am a college student and I have been saving up for an excellent long lasting laptop. What are some laptops that have long-lasting charge, and do not need to be maintained very often? Also can someone explain the most important properties of a laptop like speed (GB). Also I am into photography and music, and film. I had a Toshiba before and it broke down. My budget is $1000 dollars and below. I am also into small durable laptops (lightweight)... I hate bulky and heavy laptops! Any advice?


Answer
Okay fitting your likes, the mac book pro and air mac are excellent. But if you want something cheaper go and search on bestbuy.com and find the few you like. Then go to additional features and see the ghZ (the speed) (you want 2.5 and WAYYYYY higher). And the memory want more than 500. But if ever you run out go to best buy and ask for a 1tearbyte hard drive. (More space ^_^) Hope this answers you question and REMEMBER EVERYone is different

about to buy a laptop what brands should i consider?




triniballe


I'm about to buy a laptop. I'm a college student on a budget. I'm looking to spend no more then $600.00 I'm looking for a computer that has at least 2 gb of ram and a decent size hard drive. What brands should i consider?


Answer
You can probably get the most system for your buck by getting a used laptop. I have had Asis, Toshiba, HP and Dell. All were good but someone told me that Dell requires special parts if it needs repair so maybe stick with the others.


You can get some good cheap used laptops here:

http://www.find-stuff-news.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best laptops for college students?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment