Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What is the best laptop to have as a college student?

best laptops for college students under 800
 on ... Friendly ethnic black woman high school student with portable computer
best laptops for college students under 800 image



tacoman950


I'm going to be attending a 4-year university as a freshman this fall and my parents are going to buy me a laptop to use for school. However, I'm not really sure what to get. Can anyone give me some insight as to what kind (Ultrabook, etc.) or brand that would work the best in the college setting? I do have a budget of $800. Thanks so much.


Answer
Dell Inspiron i14z-8001sLV is the best laptop for collage students . Which has high processer and harddisk and which is under $800.

What kind of Laptop to get for a college bound student?




Tiffany


I'm entering college very soon, but I'm in need of a laptop? What kind of laptop and features do you recommend? And for all you MAC and APPLE lovers, I'm sorry to say that's out of the questions. I simply cannot afford it, no matter what I do. I prefer to keep everything under $1000.

I plan to hold music (a lot) and a lot of school documents. I'm not going to hold movies, play/install hardcore games, or anything big other than music.



Answer
You can get a really nice dell studio xps laptop. Prices start about
700.00-800.00. www.dell.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best laptop to have as a college student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment