Monday, November 11, 2013

What si the difference between these laptops?

best laptops for college students in india
 on Top 10 Laptops For College Students
best laptops for college students in india image



Guille


I was checking Dell web page and notice that the Inspiron 14z and the XPS 14 are pretty alike, I do not know why there is that difference in the price. I want to buy a laptop and I was aiming for the XPS 14 but noticing how alike are those 2 which one should I buy. (I m a college student, that don't play high resolution game, maybe a massive online game)

And what do you say about a HP Folio or Envy, I had bad experience with HP my battery stop working after 15 months, so I am not comfortable looking for a HP, but I will appreciate any feedback.



Answer
Dell sucks, it's the worst computer manufacturer ever...
Dell is very popular amongst uneducated consumers, especially in the US and India, but a piece of crap nonetheless.

In fact, you should never shop for laptops by brand only, just compare specs vs price and get the best you can afford.
Very solid brands are Lenovo (formerly IBM), Toshiba, ASUS, Acer (formerly Gateway and eMachines), Sony Vaio, Fujitsu and even HP (which now includes Compaq too).

What are the parameters/variables/specifications that one needs to look into when buying a laptop? ?




siddharth


Hi, i live in India (Mumbai) and am looking to buy a laptop.
Im a student in college but am not very tech savvy so i dont understand the jargon involved. Im not very into gaming so a really good graphics card/processor is not a priority. Anyway plz help me out. I need to know the specifications that i need to check out before i make a choice, like processor speed, RAM memory, hard drive memory etc. Thanks.



Answer
For you I personally suggest a dual core processor 1.8 or above, with 2gig of ram (which is memory) and at least 160gig hard drive. At these specs, you should be able to find a reasonable priced laptop which will work great and last.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What si the difference between these laptops?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment