Sunday, November 3, 2013

What are the parameters/variables/specifications that one needs to look into when buying a laptop? ?

the best laptop for a student going to college
 on English, French, & Italian Languages: Adapted For The Use Of Students ...
the best laptop for a student going to college image



siddharth


Hi, i live in India (Mumbai) and am looking to buy a laptop.
Im a student in college but am not very tech savvy so i dont understand the jargon involved. Im not very into gaming so a really good graphics card/processor is not a priority. Anyway plz help me out. I need to know the specifications that i need to check out before i make a choice, like processor speed, RAM memory, hard drive memory etc. Thanks.



Answer
For you I personally suggest a dual core processor 1.8 or above, with 2gig of ram (which is memory) and at least 160gig hard drive. At these specs, you should be able to find a reasonable priced laptop which will work great and last.

What is the best laptop to buy for a student attending college in the fall of 2011?




Dillon Ben


My parents are letting me get a laptop before college. I can spend up to $1000. Maybe a few more hundred. What would be the best bang for my buck?
I was looking at the Macbook Pro but I would only be able to afford the 13". I dont know if this is too small or not.



Answer
Haters gonna hate but i would honestly recommend a macbook pro, this laptop is reliable, wont ever die, has specs that will cover your needs, and if you have a problem, Apple has the best customer support in the business. It is well worth the money. If the MacBook pro is too pricey, a standard MacBook will do just fine.

edit: I have the base 13" model and I think it is the perfect size. It is light and portable and the battery will last me around 7 hours.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the parameters/variables/specifications that one needs to look into when buying a laptop? ?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment