Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I purchased a laptop for school, Can I get a tax credit?

best laptops for college classes
 on online college degrees: Courses for Education/Degree
best laptops for college classes image



fiujohnsco


I bought a laptop and was wondering if I could get a tax credit since it is required for college classes.


Answer
Generally, no. Unless the school required that you buy the laptop FROM THE SCHOOL as a condition of enrolling or attending the classes, you can't get a tax credit for it even if the school requires that all students have a laptop.

What is the best laptop for college?




partsbabe1


My college classes require alot of software and wordprocessing, as well as presentations. I know nothing about laptops can someone help me figure out what I need to look for in a laptop?


Answer
I would recommend HP hdx 16t. It's a great model for college student.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I purchased a laptop for school, Can I get a tax credit?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment