Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What's the best hp laptop for a college student with a long battery life and light weight?

best light laptop for college student
 on Best Laptops for College Students
best light laptop for college student image



red_rose12


I need an hp laptop for college and I'm torn between two choices: HP Pavilion dv5-1235dx Entertainment Notebook PC and the HP Pavilion dv4-1225dx Entertainment Notebook PC. Both have similar characteristics but the first laptop has a longer battery life (7 hours) which is the better purchase? I was told that longer battery life isn't much and just makes the laptop heavier.


Answer
I would ask this question from http://www.hp-forums.com. They have really knowledgeable people on HP products since they have almost every computer HP has out.

What is currently the best laptop for a college student?




cammer_14@


I'm looking at laptops right now but I'm stuck between a MacBook or an Asus what is currently the best type of laptop I could get right now. I figured if I get a MacBook I'll order if online so I can have some upgrades done to it as well as get a college student discount but besides that I don't know if the mac is the way to go


Answer
I think ASUS UL30A-X5 Thin and Light 13.3-Inch Black Laptop (12 Hours of Battery Life) is a good choice for a college student http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002P3KMVC?ie=UTF8&tag=digitsy-marina-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B002P3KMVC




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best hp laptop for a college student with a long battery life and light weight?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment