Monday, November 25, 2013

What kind of laptop lock should I purchase?

best laptop locks college
 on Best Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Canvas Op Handles N51102 for sale of ...
best laptop locks college image



A123


Hi. I need a lock for keeping my laptop safe at college this fall. I've never used one before, and I've started to research them but I need a little help. My laptop has a spot for a lock with an icon that is a closed lock with a "K" on it. I've determined that K is for Kensington, so is that the only brand I can use? Also, any suggestions on where to find a decent one for maybe $20? Thanks for any suggestions.


Answer
Targus DEFCON® KL Laptop Computer Key Lock is a fairly sturdy lock

Info on it here http://www.targus.com/us/product_details.aspx?sku=PA450U

Is it possible to unlock a laptop thats been locked by a college?




skylynn


My mom was doin everest university online and she quit and kept the laptop and today they locked it. Is there any way to unlock it and how?


Answer
sounds like a thief is in the family...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of laptop lock should I purchase?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment