Friday, November 8, 2013

What laptop should I get for college 2011?

best 14 laptop for college
 on Christ The Spirit: Being An Attempt To State The Primitive View Of ...
best 14 laptop for college image



mascasa002


I am majoring in mechanical engineering and I am looking for a laptop for college.
I know that I want a PC but not sure what to look for. I just want a computer that will work and that I can do my school work on. I was recommended the Sony F series, can anyone comment if this is a good computer line to look into?
Budget (Max around $1500)



Answer
for 1500$ i could recommend anything lol. What i need are uses, whether or not u will be heavy gaming. Things like COD, crysis, starcraft........ not sims 3, sheesh, about every computer out there now can play that game.

But yeah, u shouldnt be paying over 900$ for a laptop without dedicated graphics, that means all it says is that it has intel hd 3000.

I recommend a laptop with a speedy dual core i5 2nd gen, 4gb ram, 320gb + hdd but make sure its 7200 rpm not 5400 rpm, nice screen, and possible blu-ray. Battery takes care of itself, most laptops with the i5/i3 sandy bridge dual cores get +4 hours and even more with a bigger battery.

try to aim for 13-14 inch laptops, cuz for me, i like to bring my laptop everywhere.

There are plenty of laptops that fit this bill,

inspiron 14r, hp dv4t, hp probooks, errrr asus is a really good brand. number one in the world.

Is the DELL Studio 14 a good laptop for a college student?




junkus586


I plan on going into civil engineering this upcoming year and I'm searching for a laptop that will satisfy my needs for all four years. However I don't want to waste money on unneeded extras. Would this laptop be a god choice?


Answer
Yes that is a very good unit




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What laptop should I get for college 2011?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment