Saturday, November 30, 2013

What is the best laptop for an architecture/civil engineering student?

laptop for student reviews
 on Karen Boschs Great Tech-spectations!
laptop for student reviews image



Jesse


I have started saving up my money for a laptop for college but I don't know what I want. I'm going into either architecture, or civil engineering so I would like it to be able to run the AutoCAD/Autodesk software without any trouble at all . Please don't tell me what specs I want because I have a pretty good idea of what I will need, plus I can barely understand them anyway. I just want to know what type, brand, or model of laptop would be best for me. I would like to spend somewhere between $1000-$1200. However, I would be more than willing to move around on that if it means getting a better, longer lasting laptop.


Answer
You have good enough budget to have a good laptop. As you are an engineering student so I would recommend Macbook Pro to you. It has good features and also it performs really well for the engineering students as one of an actual user says that it does the tasks of an engineering student without any problems. Here is a complete comment for your help:

http://www.amazon.com/review/RTL32IH4Y37MP/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B007470SMM&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=hawmekm-20

Also it has good features but I wont mentioned them as you don't want us to tell. But definitely it is one good option for students like you with the price of around $1000. On the other hand you can look into market for other options as well. For your ease here is a list of laptops which are under $1200 and also popular ones:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_nr_p_36_6?bbn=565108&qid=1375134675&rh=n%3A172282%2Cn%3A%21493964%2Cn%3A541966%2Cn%3A565108&rnid=2421885011&low-price=1000&high-price=1200&x=-180&y=-3478&tag=hawmekm-20

What is the most reliable laptop for a college student?




Air


I need one that is ultra-portable, but still very efficient. I looked into the MacBook..I have read excellent reviews, but some not-so-great ones as well.


Answer
I would suggest HP/ Compaq or a Sony Viao over a Dell brand computer any day of the week. They are more reliable and you could buy parts to repair it/upgrade it right off the shelf. Where as Dell you can not just buy a part of the shelf the parts for Dell computers usually are quite expensive and only available through Dell.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best laptop for an architecture/civil engineering student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment