Sunday, November 10, 2013

What is a good laptop for a college bound student?

best laptop for college bound student
 on Wrath of the Lich King Beta Druid talent tree change--Walking in the ...
best laptop for college bound student image



britt_m_89


I'm going to be going into computer-aided drafting and design at the college I'm going to be attending. I would like a laptop that has a lot of memory, windows vista, and I want one with a CD and DVD burner.


Answer
Don't get anything less than:

2048mb ram
Core 2 Duo (t5200 model and up)
Vista Premium
WOULD BE GREAT IF IT HAD A VIDEO CARD
Would be okay if it came with Webcam and Mic also


Go to Best Buy and show them the specs i gave you and if they have one for under 1000 then get it.

DONT GET:

vista basic
< 2 gig of memory
celeron or p4 or AMD = heat and bad battery life



I like gateways because they give alot of performance for price but HP gives alot of features but tend to throw AMDs in the pcs and you can't touch the outside or you leave finger prints everywhere. Also Acers come and go with good deals. Sony and Toshiba don't seem to have anything i like.

How much should I pay a guy who looked at my laptop?




Cupcake


I am a 20 y/o college student and I had another college student look at my laptop. He took it a part to see what was wrong with it. He wasn't able to fix it. He actually took a few months to look at it. How much should I pay him when I get my laptop back (the laptop is still broken, btw) he just took it a part to see if he could fix it.


Answer
He should have realised the first day that he was unable to fix it.
As you`ve been deprived of the laptop for months, I don`t think you should pay him.
A professional usually advertises "no fix no fee"
Has he asked for anything, or do you feel duty bound to give him something?
Maybe you could just buy him a drink for trying.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good laptop for a college bound student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment