Monday, November 4, 2013

Does Dell offer student laptop discounts on Alienware products?

best laptop student discount
 on APPLE LAPTOP STUDENT DISCOUNT 2014
best laptop student discount image






My dad was telling me that he wants me to get a Dell for the student discount they give on the laptops (which is like 15% or something). I was looking at getting the m17x. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!


Answer
Yes, They do offer a percent off but its only for College Students, Junior/Senior Year of HS Students that are already planning to attend the specific college that works with dells program, or you have to work for a school such as faculty and staff. I'll send you a link to the Alienware/Dell School Program. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me. Good Luck.

Dell Student Website: http://delllounge.com/delluniversity/FindMySchool.aspx

You have to find your school and answer the questions then it will take you to the Dell website and show the discounts go down to laptops and select gaming. Then t should appear about $100-$300 off.

What is the best way to get a discount on a Mac laptop that is still under warranty?




Mokaddasa


I'm ready to have a good, reliable laptop with which I may travel easily. I go to Umass Boston and I know there is a student discount but I assume there has to be some other ways to get discounts on laptops through computer drives or other companies, websites, orgs, coupons, etc? I don't mind something refurbished, display models or unpopular styles, colors, etc. I just need for it to be under the full warranty which allows you to bring the laptop to the Apple store for services and repairs.


Answer
There is no other way to get a discount on a new Mac, unless someone returned one for some reason, at which point it can't be sold as new and may be discounted even further. You can buy refurbished models directly from Apple: http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals/mac?mco=MTY0MjUwOTE, which include a full 1 year warranty.

There's no education discount on top of the discount you get for a refurbished model. You can take any Mac, under warranty or not, to the Apple Store for service and repair; the only question is what it will cost you to repair something.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does Dell offer student laptop discounts on Alienware products?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment