Thursday, November 28, 2013

What kind of MAC is the best for College Student?

best laptops for college mac
 on Nashville Journal Of Medicine And Surgery, Volume 90, Issue 2 ...
best laptops for college mac image



Ay.


Hi. I was thinking of buying a mac laptop for college soon.

Can anyone recommend a good mac laptop that's not too expensive and suitable for a college student.
Mac only please. I'd really appreciate it.



Answer
Hi.

I am very sorry to say, there is no such thing as a "not too expensive" Mac because all Macs are expensive.

However, for a college student. I believe that any of the Macbooks are suitable.
the Macbook is only at $1000.
The Macbook Pro starting at $1200.
And the Macbook Air starts at $1500.

The Macbook Air is for portability while being able to enjoy great performance. Macbook Air only weighing 3 lbs with a 13.3" screen.

The Macbook Pro, for the better performance. Not quite sure if it beats the Macbook Air.

The Macbook, the ordinary Mac laptop out, the most original.

what features on a laptop are important to run graphic design programs?




christinaC


i need a laptop for college, and although i'm not going to be an art major, i'm planning on using adobe photoshop, illustrator, and other art programs on my laptop. I would get a mac, but my dad already got me the cs5 program for windows. I was thinking a sony is good?

but what do i need in a laptop? CPU? RAM? I'm not familiar with any of these terms..:/

my budget is 1000-1300.
thanks for your help!



Answer
For CS5, the best thing technically is just to check out the system requirements for each/all the products you would like to run, and then get a laptop that matches at least the minimum of those, for either Windows or Mac. Two of the most important things are graphics card and memory.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of MAC is the best for College Student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment