Sunday, November 24, 2013

Im just going into college and looking to buy a laptop for school. What should I buy?

best laptop for fashion design student
 on ... study, inspiring fashion design students to new heights of creativity
best laptop for fashion design student image



rjp322


Is the Sony Vaio any good??


Answer
Look through the materials and info sent to you from your school. Many times they will recommend either a particular laptop or tell you what specs to look for.
For instance the other day I saw a school of fashion design suggest a particular machine for newcoming students. Obviously a fashion design student might require something other than an engineering student will need.
If after looking through the materials sent to you and you do not find anything about it, here is a website for a column that was in the Wall St Journal about buying a laptop. I used the info for my last purchase and am very happy with it. Please note that it recommends Wireless "N" which is the one thing I had trouble finding in most of the lower price machines. You may have to order one but it really is important to get "N" technology.

Whats a great Laptop / Net-Book for a [fashion] Design student?




laila


I'll be a fashion design student soon, so I'm looking for a laptop thats basically good for design. Actually, I would prefer a net-book (mini laptop) so its easier to carry around. I also want something affordable, but not cheap. Im thinking of HP...
And if I have to spend a little bit more than my budget [about 350 USD], I don't mind just as long as I get a great quality net book.
Of course Im also going to use it for other things not only design. Storage [above 100 GB] and speed [above 1 GB] is very important. As well as the battery lasting power.
I do not want Apple Mac laptop, and Windows Vista software...
thanks :)



Answer
A Pavilion DV4




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Im just going into college and looking to buy a laptop for school. What should I buy?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment