Thursday, November 21, 2013

What would be better and last longer, a dell or hp laptop?

who makes the best laptops for college on Wolves Live Streaming Online College Football Match On Your PC,Laptop ...
who makes the best laptops for college image



Terrell


At a crossroad on if I should order a dell or hp.
If it makes a difference I will be using the laptop for college and gaming (not hardcore gaming) so no alienware suggestions please.



Answer
In my opinion, Dell for sure. I have had nothing but bad luck with HPs. They all overheat all the time and they, in my opinion are slower, probably because they stay hot.

How do I persevere my computer so that it will be good in college?







Im 13 and I bought a laptop by dell for 1400$. I then realized most people dont get laptops till college. Laptops ussually get slow with bugs and crap after like 5 years. But I dont want to get a new one and speand another 1500 for a brand new one. Can I get a program?


Answer
ur laptop comes with a reinstall Cd of windows. all u have to do is back up your data onto an external hard drive.. or something.. and then reinstall windows.. it will make it just like new.

now.. for the battery.. ur battery is going to wear out before u get to college. its about 100.00 for the normal laptop battery. dont worrie about it until u really need it.

get a laptop case to protect it while u travel.. and just be careful. a laptop can last u a long time if u take care of it. but in all honesty.. expecting it to last for 5 years is not very likely. u will mostlikely buy another one for college.. and sell the one u have.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be better and last longer, a dell or hp laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment