Friday, October 18, 2013

What are some good laptops or desktop for a computer engineering student?

best laptop for cse student
 on ... training in chennai for cse it | best free implant training for cse it
best laptop for cse student image



Niloy


i have a dell inspiron n4010 core i5 laptop but i can't play any game here. i am a cse student of 1st year so i need something in which i can play games and do my programming stuffs. but i can't decide which one i need. a laptop or a desktop


Answer
Desktop are a gamers delight.
To decide on which desktop follow our review at http://technorrati.wordpress.com/2013/03/21/desktop-face-off/

I am a B.Tech CSE student, plz suggest me a laptop.. My buget is INR 35K-50K?




Jayprakash


i am a b.tech cse student, i need a best laptop for programing.. Battery life 6+ hours, which hardware long lasting min. For next 4 years..... My buget is INR 35,000 to 50,000 .. Plz suggest me, here my facebook link http://www.facebook.com/cute.jay020


Answer
try dell laptop .. they are best ..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good laptops or desktop for a computer engineering student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment