Monday, October 14, 2013

Where can I buy a new laptop under $400 that can run my games?

best laptops for students under 400
 on Best Laptops Under 400 Dollars - InfoBarrel
best laptops for students under 400 image
Q. I am student and really need a new laptop. I would like to be run my classic games.
Unfortunately my Dad won't buy anything over $400. I really want a new laptop, not a netbook or anything refurbished. I would prefer dual core for my games if possible.


Answer
For $400 and under to run games you need at least a dual-core. Right now the only new laptop under $400 that has that is the Lenovo Ideapad G550 .For $399 you got :
* Intel Pentium Dual Core T4500 processor
* Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium
* 15.6 inch high-definition LED backlight display, 16:9 widescreen
* 250GB 5400rpm SATA hard drive
* 4GB DDR3 memory
* Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M
* Integrated web camera
* High quality stereo speakers
* DVD reader/writer
* Numeric keypad for easier data logging and gaming
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003N2OVOS?ie=UTF8&tag=laptop003d-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B003N2OVOS

What is the best laptop for under 400 dollars. For. A student?




Sandrine


I am planning to buy a new laptop for my teenage daughter. It needs to be mainly for internet usage - not gaming or dvd watching etc. It needs to have a very good processor, reasonable battery life, and preferably look nice!
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated - I need to buy it before Christmas!!



Answer
Hi Sandrine,

Since the laptop will only be for internet usage, you may want to consider a netbook. The Dell Inspiron Mini 10 is a great choice because it has a larger keyboard than many other netbook options. It is also a great value at $349. Another bonus of choosing a netbook is that they have great battery life and a very slim and slick appearance.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Isabella
MSFT Windows Outreach Team




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I buy a new laptop under $400 that can run my games?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment