Thursday, October 17, 2013

What type of laptop should I buy?

best laptops for business student
 on Home And Student 3 Users - Asus Laptop - UK Best Deal Sale Laptops ...
best laptops for business student image



lets all p


I'm not even sure if I want a PC or a Mac.

I am a business student so I just do a lot of researching and homework. I do have a bit of music on my computer that I would want to put on my new one... 32 gb ish... I don't really game or anything but I do want a relatively "fast" computer.

What would be the best option for me?



Answer
A $450-$500 laptop from Walmart would suffice for your needs, as you stated.

Unless you want to keep up with the Jones and spend the bucks on a Mac.

If you want something fast, try to stick with a Core i5 laptop ... Core i3 to save a few bucks. And at least 4gb of ram. Or ... buy a Mac.

What is the best laptop for a business type student?




bob M


im going to university in july 2009. I was thinking of buying a new laptop for school but im also a gamer such as call of duty.


Answer
Since youâve got a pretty good idea of what youâre looking for in a laptop, Iâd recommend checking out this new application from Microsoft called âLaptop Scout,â which you can find at http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-laptop-scout/default.aspx. You go to the site, enter in what youâre looking for in a laptop (and your budget), and itâll point you towards some potential matches.

Using this site, you should be able to find something that matches your budget, as well as your business class and COD needs. I hope it's helpful for you!

Cheers,

Cody
Windows Outreach Team




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of laptop should I buy?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment