Friday, October 11, 2013

How do you connect to the Internet on a laptop?

best laptop for college and business
 on Laptop computers
best laptop for college and business image



Wild Sage


I just got a brand new laptop. It has wireless connections and when I try to log on it gives me a list of networks to choose from. When I brought it outside during my lunch hour (I work in Boston) the list of networks included colleges, and businesses in the area. I couldn't log on using any of the networks because they had private access. Then there was one that said "Public HiFi" or something like that. I tried connecting on that one but I wasn't successful.
Also, if I use the laptop at home, do I have to have my PC on to be able to connect to the internet?



Answer
you don't have to have your desktop on at home to connect to your Internet also if you don't have a wireless modem your laptop may not be able to pick up ur Internet. If you want to take your laptop other places outside i suggest getting a Internet card most phone providers have them. (ie Sprint,T-Mobile,Virzion ext...) I believe you can pick what type of card you would like and you pay for it like a cell phone a certain amount a month. Hope this helps!

What is the best laptop to buy for a student attending college in the fall of 2011?




Dillon Ben


My parents are letting me get a laptop before college. I can spend up to $1000. Maybe a few more hundred. What would be the best bang for my buck?
I was looking at the Macbook Pro but I would only be able to afford the 13". I dont know if this is too small or not.



Answer
Haters gonna hate but i would honestly recommend a macbook pro, this laptop is reliable, wont ever die, has specs that will cover your needs, and if you have a problem, Apple has the best customer support in the business. It is well worth the money. If the MacBook pro is too pricey, a standard MacBook will do just fine.

edit: I have the base 13" model and I think it is the perfect size. It is light and portable and the battery will last me around 7 hours.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you connect to the Internet on a laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment