Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Please recommend a reliable silent stopwatch for psychology testing?

best laptop for psychology student
 on Integral Options Cafe: 04/22/2007 - 04/29/2007
best laptop for psychology student image



princess


I am a graduate student in training and I will begin neuropsych testing this summer. To avoid distracting stimuli from interfering with client responses I will need a silent/beepless, reliable stopwatch. I know there are clipboards available with a stopwatch feature built in but I do not know whether these are silent. Any info would be greatly appreciated.


Answer
Just use this on your laptop:

http://stopwatch.onlineclock.net

How can I record my voice onto my HP Pavilion Entertainment laptop?




kaity_cuti


I am making a video for my AP psychology class and I need to know how to record my voice onto my laptop and then transfer that into Windows Movie Maker. If I am going to be downloading a program it needs to be free since im still a high school student and cannot by things over the computer. Please help! :]


Answer
Do you use windows 7? or vista?

I assume you have a microphone with your HP laptop. anyway, click on windows start menu icon, go to Programs > Accessories > Sound Recorder.

This program comes with windows for free, you can record your voice here and save it after as file to use for windows movie maker. In windows movie maker, just drag or add the sound file, you may then use it for the video you are making.

~ vote for thumbs-up answer if you find this helpful thanks! ~




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Please recommend a reliable silent stopwatch for psychology testing?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment