Wednesday, October 16, 2013

When does the Asus Infinty Come Out? TF700T?

best laptop for college june 2012
 on ... at the High School Stats of 2012 College World Series Top Catchers
best laptop for college june 2012 image



Trent Hoov


I have a desktop that ill have for college so i want a good affordable PC so i decided to go with a Tablet that is lightweight, durable, and can do what a laptop the same price as that can do. So i was wondering when it is available for purchase.


Answer
supposedly in June, Ive been searching the internet for it since CES 2012. i hope it comes out in the summer because im in college and itd be great to have in class for notes

MacBook Pro vs MacBook Air 2012 for college?




John D


I'll be in college (going to UGA--studying science and literature, so no programming etc.) next semester and was wondering which of these is better for students. I really want to get a 13" laptop, and I don't mind the extra weight of the MacBook Pro; however, I've heard that the new MacBook Air (released mid-June 2012) comes with many cool features and leaves out the obsolete features present on the MacBook Pro (i.e. optical disk drive, etc.) I honestly don't even know if I'll ever use the optical disk drive on the MacBook Pro.

Anyway, I want to get a 13" with 8 GB RAM. Also, should I get a Core i5 or i7 processor? Again, I won't really be doing any gaming/excessive programming on this.

Thanks, and any information helps!



Answer
I'm going to UGA next year too and I just bought a 13" MacBook Pro from the bookstore when I went for orientation. It was only $999 and I got a $100 apple gift card. (Cheapest price I have seen on this certain computer) I got the Pro because I wanted the disc drive to watch movies and it's just easier to download software that comes with a disc. That's just my opinion though. I don't know much about the new MacBook Air but I love my Pro so far!:)

(Mine was 4GB RAM and an i5)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: When does the Asus Infinty Come Out? TF700T?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment