Tuesday, October 22, 2013

is a laptop necessary or needed for a college nursing student here in the philippines ?

best laptops for college nursing students
 on ... your online Classroom - Nursing Program (Normandale Community College
best laptops for college nursing students image



Android


well i'm thinking can a laptop really helpful in college especially a nursing student here in the philippines ? or is it just a waste of money ? is a HP Pavilion ok or can you recommend others, cheap but has good features...please help me...=)


Answer
hello, im a nursing student in UST and I believe that laptop is not that necessary. I have a laptop but I don't really use it.. Hehe. An internet cafe is usually sufficient for doing research and presentation. Just find cheap internet cafes. I go to NETOPIA just across my school and they have a promo of 15 pesos per hour. That's cheap enough for me. Oh, my school, UST has FREE internet in our library, so I research and do my computer works there most of the time to save money, not to mention FREE internet connection and FREE enjoyment of COOL AIRCON!! no joke. Hahaha..

ANother point you may want to consider is that laptops cost A LOT and they add to your STRESS in college life since you have to take care of it really good. If you lose it, well, it's the end of the world. Hahaha. Personally, I survive without laptop. I survive with only Internet cafe (Netopia) and of course my USB. USB are very important for storing files and can store a LOT.

So basically, laptop is good but not really necessary unless your really craving for it. All of my classmates, 50 of them, do not have laptops and they don't seem to have any problems with it.

Laptop is more for medicine student if you want to pursue medicine AFTER nursing.. Goodluck

Which laptop is best for a college student?




yourluvina


I'm a college student going to school to become a nurse and I was just wondering between the Dell Inspiron 1420 and the Macbook which would be best? My dad wants to get me the dell because its cheap and he says the macbook has to much software you have to go out and buy. I feel that the macbook is better because it has itunes, a webcam (which all apple computers have without extra cost like the dell) and other goodies. Which one would you suggest?


Answer
If you are looking for portability, power, speed and battery life, i would strongly suggest the Gateway 6842 (6836 USA). Some of the features include:

4GB of RAM (best available)
250GB hard drive
14.1" Ultrabright Screen
-->Webcam<--
Vista Premium (64-bit edition)
Best battery life of it's class

The best part is that is currently $699CAD at bestbuy.ca (regular)

As for the Dell vs Macbook debate, i would go to Cnet.com. They have the most extensive reviews on anything electronic. They will explain the pro's and con's of both systems.

Also, which Dell Inspiron are you interested in? There are more than one configuration of this laptop. Another thing, iTunes can be downloaded on a PC, not just a mac.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: is a laptop necessary or needed for a college nursing student here in the philippines ?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment