Thursday, October 17, 2013

Should i buy a Macbook pro or a windows running laptop?

best windows laptop for student
 on The PowerPoint Presentation file (*.ppt) used to create the poster ...
best windows laptop for student image



Charindra


I really would like to buy a Mac-book Pro but i don't know whether its the most suitable for my needs. I'm a student pilot and i need to have Microsoft FSX running. I don't know whether to buy the apple laptop or a windows running laptop. If you can help me to make an decision i would most appreciate it. I'll be glad to answer any questions regarding my details if they seem unclear .


Answer
Microsoft fsx is not compatible with the Mac OS so you have to get a computer with Windows. It'd be better to just get a Windows computer since it'll be cheaper but just as powerful as a MacBook pro.

Is the Samsung Chromebook good for students studying nursing at university?




lola


I am starting in September and want a lightweight, cheap-ish laptop. I like the look of the chromebook as it looks simple to use and there are a lot less distractions that a windows laptop. Would it be a good idea or should i just stick with a windows laptop?


Answer
Chromebooks are designed primarily around internet use and apps, not really all-around computer use such as a one with a Windows OS. For student necessities, get a typical laptop.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should i buy a Macbook pro or a windows running laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment