Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Computer is making a loud ticking noise?

best inexpensive laptop for student
 on Best laptops for students
best inexpensive laptop for student image



Jules


I have had a Toshiba laptop for a little over two years now. It is a relativity inexpensive laptop. I use this laptop every day, for a majority of the day (I am a student). Recently (as in the last few months), the computer began to make a clicking noise. This noise happens at a random time and is usually in increments of 3 or 4 ticks. The source seems to be coming from the upper right section. I do not believe that it could be the fan jamming as the fan is on the opposite side.
What could this be?



Answer
If it's not a fan, it must be either the optical drive or the hard drive. Those are the only other two moving parts...and if you aren't using the optical drive that only leaves the hard drive...(which is not a good sign, so you might want to consider making some back ups)

I am a college student in need of an inexpensive laptop any suggestions?




agent00711


I don't need all the bells and whistle. I need a good battery life and will use the laptop to surf the net, power points presentations, and word for paper writing. Please advise and thank you for your time?


Answer
In my opinion I would suggest that you should go for refurbished HP NC6000 laptop

Comes with good warranty and also with good battery life and last but not the least they are cheap and affordable too.

Checkout the website in source from where I have bought myself an amazing laptop




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Computer is making a loud ticking noise?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment