Monday, October 28, 2013

How can I get to better classes ?

best laptop for student in malaysia
 on ... best universities & colleges in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore and UK
best laptop for student in malaysia image



?


After graduation a got my result and it was a really bad result ( 1 A) my friends got (5-7A's) except me they all got girlfriends except me . They all are in a good class except me , they have lots of great friends except me . I'm fat , short , dumb , not good looking , etc ... I remember something told me to never give up on yourself . So I decided to start a timetable to study but I can't concentrate also when my geography teacher is teaching I feel like i'm sleeping .

I am at the last 2nd class but my friends are at the top 3 or fifth class , I am very sad and embarrassed . I live in Malaysia and I get bullied alot , I told myself that I wanted to be hardworking but playing games are like the bad drugs to me . I am very sad about my parents because they are not so rich and I often ask them for stuffs like a phone , 3ds and a new laptop but I don't give them anything they want so this time maybe I would like to stop playing the laptop and start to exercise and start to be a hardworking student .

Any tips on not getting bored in class ? And I don't have any tuition please don't tell me to go to any tuition classes because it's not worth it . Give me some tips to not get bullied , be hardworking , get to a better class and change my personality . Thanks if you helped I'll give you a 5 star :D



Answer
Information is below.

It Acer Aspire One is a good laptop for a student?




helperpink


it has installed microsoft office word,power point or excel??
can it play games like game house games??
when u buy the laptop does it has a window media player or something like that??installed inside??
has the pink acer aspire one available at malaysia or asia countries???already??



Answer
yes ,
it has window media player install
yes




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I get to better classes ?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment