Thursday, October 17, 2013

Help with my mac book pro and running an hdd and ssd.?

best laptop for college 2012 cnet
 on 1930 census population image search results
best laptop for college 2012 cnet image



crimson16


I want to buy a 2012 2.9 ghz mac book pro for college, and was wondering the best way to get the best bang for my buck. I have a couple questions:
1.) is it worth it to upgrade the mac to an ssd? i heard that really increases the boot up speed
2.) should I keep the hdd and put it in the optical drive and then put the ssd in the old hdd spot (i heard there are hibernating problems if the ssd is in the optical drive)
3.) how does it work when i do that?^ (like what do i do once i have the 2 drives? and what kind of stuff do i put on each?)
4.) What size ssd do i need to do this 128, 256, 512?



Answer
In stead of the Mac Pro you can also choose the Mac Air (new version). I think that is much more worth for your money. The new Mac Air has already SSD in it. Boot up is lightning fast with Mac Air (new version) and for the size: look at what you need it for. If you want to store movies on it then maybe 128 GB is a bit small.

you can read costumers reviews on:
http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Computers-Accessories-Laptop/zgbs/pc/565108
http://reviews.cnet.com/best-laptops/
http://wp.me/p2CZT1-z

good luck :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help with my mac book pro and running an hdd and ssd.?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment