Friday, October 4, 2013

How can I order a custom built laptop?

best laptops for college gaming
 on Best Laptops For College Students | Get More Oomph
best laptops for college gaming image



pkbellefim


My friend ordered a custom laptop for Christmas last year and he won't tell me what website he ordered it from. He was able to pick what kind of graphics card it had, how much RAM it had, how big the hard drive was, etc. Where is a site like that so I can do the same. I will be a senior in high school this year and I need a laptop for college and gaming that will last me for a good long while. Something that is capable of doing school work and running a game like Borderlands 2 on max settings.
Don't tell me Alienware.



Answer
Alienware :3 make sure you build it good they have ok reviews but havent let my friends down

or go for novatech

What is the best laptop for me?




k edac


I am in the market for a laptop and have no idea what to look for. My price range is around $700-$1200. This summer I am planning on going to a spanish language school and I need a laptop that is not to flashy, because i will be traveling to some places that aren't the safest. I will be traveling though and doing a lot of on-the-go things so I would prefer it be light-weight and portable (I don't want a clunker) I just need a laptop for college. I am not a gamer and I don't need a laptop built for that. A good battery is a must. If anyone has suggestions let me know please!
Oh and I will not be in the most developed areas and I won't have the money to spend on any repairs or fixes. Reliability is a must!!!



Answer
That's a big price range for what you want. A light-weight and portable laptop with good battery without a lot of power is pretty easy to get.

http://www.shopping.hp.com/en_US/home-office/-/products/Laptops/HP-ENVY/B6D64AV?HP-ENVY-Ultrabook-4t-1100

.78 inches thick, less than 4lb, but it isn't a netbook so it doesn't have a super small screen. Only $650.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I order a custom built laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment