Monday, October 14, 2013

How do I enable my built in camera?

best laptops for college girls
 on The Fundamentals of GIS Certificate program from Humber College is ...
best laptops for college girls image



Sarah


My boyfriend just bought me an HP Laptop, Im trying to take photos but I cannot find an icon or anything that will open the camera icon, However ..... I think I might have to download something? can someone please Help me with this, Im just a pretty college girl who has a hard time with stuff like this LOL! direct links please? Or anything else?


Answer
Try AMCap
http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=slv8-tyc8&p=amcap%20download&type=

What to look for when buying a laptop for college?




Amy


I need to get a laptop for school this year, but I'm not sure what to look for. How big should the hard drive be? What are some useful features? Any help is appreciated :)
I will mainly be using the laptop for assignments and browsing the internet. I have an extremely large music library that I need to store too. Hopefully that helps a little bit.
The cost isn't really a factor.



Answer
Well there are some features that you have to keep in mind , if you could have been more specific about what you want to do on the laptop it would have helped , anyways ill try my best...Considering you'll probably be needing the laptop for assignments and some home usage , the basic requirements would probably be an Intel Core i3 processor , 2GB RAM , 320GB Hard disk (considering you dont have alot of data like movies , songs and pictures etc). The specs I just listed are great for home and college use. But if your college work has something to do with designing stuff and alot of multi-tasking and some virtual graphic designing , i would then suggest an Intel Core i5 processor , 4GB RAM and 500GB Hard disk. All in all for basic usage there are 3 things you need to look out for 1.Processor , 2.RAM , 3.Hard Disk.... Hard disk space depends on how much data you would have , for a normal person 320GB is more than enough but since your a girl (judging by you name) i'd assume that you'd have alot of pictures and songs and stuff so 500GB is recomended..
To sum up , here's what I suggest:
Look for a laptop with Intel Core i5 , 4GB RAM and 500GB Hard Disk...with these specs you'll be good for around 4 years , now all you need to do is decide the company of the laptop , you'd want to choose one that's durable and quality wise is quiet good...here's a general overview...SONY laptops are the best in my experience , excellent quality and are pretty durable but are on the expensive side , second option is an HP laptop , quality and durability in a low price after these two you can look into Lennovo..
What not to buy: I would suggest not buying Acer laptops because they heat up very quickly and are a pain in the ass also i wouldnt suggest Dell laptops because although they are durable , the quality and the performance isnt there..
Laptops I suggest: Either get an HP Ultrabook (Core i5 version) or a SONY Vaio (if it's affordable)
Hope this helps ! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I enable my built in camera?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment