Monday, October 14, 2013

What type of Asus laptop do you prefer for a college student?

best asus laptop for college student
 on is demanding a new laptop, don't panic. This article on best laptops ...
best asus laptop for college student image



devil-eye


I am going to college this fall and I am thinking about getting an Asus laptop. I personally would like the laptop to be able to run most of games plus long battery life. Any price around 1,200$ would be acceptable to me. Which Asus laptop model do you prefer? And how is the quality of an Asus laptop in general?


Answer
Go to www.tigerdirect.com and look at their laptops.

I dunno about Asus but I got an ACER for 600 bucks and it ROCKS! It is worth around 1000 bucks too.

I'm not like trying to advertise them but they do have great deals.

What are the best laptops for college students?




Lovintheli


What are the best laptops for college students?
I'm going to college in the fall and started laptop shopping. My school has no specific model I need to get. Just the basics every college student would need. But I've been looking and no laptops seem to come with a full version of Microsoft Office they all offer trials. Also I don't want to spend much more than $600 if possible. Thank you so much!



Answer
Honestly, any laptop is fine. A lot of people seems to have this notion that "brand X" is better, but the bottomline is, they're ALL essentially the same. Nearly all laptops are made in China and their hardware most likely comes from the same factory and vendor (CPU: Intel or AMD; RAM: Hynix, Samsung, Elpida, etc.; Video card: Intel, AMD (ATI), or Nvidia; Motherboard: Foxconn or Asus)

Also, if you do not want to pay for Microsoft Office or any word processing software, there are some free alternatives such as OpenOffice. Open Office is a 100% free and open source word processing suite.
http://www.openoffice.org/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of Asus laptop do you prefer for a college student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment