Thursday, October 3, 2013

What is a good portable laptop for a college student?

best portable laptops for college students
 on Student Laptops and Technology - Trusted Reviews
best portable laptops for college students image



Anthony T


I'm going to college and need a new laptop. I want to spend less than $2000. Since I will be bringing it back and forth to school, I want something that isn't too heavy and thick. But I also want good performance out of it.

Also, should I look at PCs or Macs?
Also, I don't really play computer games. It will mostly be for school work (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), internet use, music, videos, and photos. I'd like one that's really fast too.



Answer
You should look into PCs because they are cheaper than Macs and better specifications if price is matched. . .

You should buy something that's less than $1200 because you will want to buy a new laptop in 2 years since the speed of the notebook will get slower each year as technology evolves. . .

You should buy 13.3" laptops or 14.1" laptops. I would recommend HP dv2000 series, LG E300, Toshiba U300 (U400 gets too hot easily), Dell XPS M1330 and Lenovo T61/T400. . .

Which laptop is best for a college student?




It's a bea


I am a college student and currently looking for a laptop but I have no idea which would be best. I'm not into gaming or video editing. I just want something with memory since I will be writing lots of papers. I want something with speed, and long life battery. Something portable but not too small or too big. As well as something with easy wireless internet set up. Im on a budjet so probably nothig over $800. Any ideas? I was looking at Dells but I don't know.


Answer
A Dell would suite you just fine. You could probably even look around for something cheaper. Your papers really won't take up that much space, they tend to stay relatively small if it is only text.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good portable laptop for a college student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment