Friday, October 25, 2013

What's a good laptop for an all online college student?

best laptops for college student 2013
 on 2013_best_laptop_backpack_for_college_students.jpg_220x220.jpg
best laptops for college student 2013 image



Heather S


I am looking to buy a new laptop, I am taking all online classes and I have some special software I have to install for some classes I will be taking and I am so confused on which type of processor woulf be best for me. All this intel i5 and amd a8..so on..which processor would be best for online students?


Answer
Hi Heather,

Based on the two processors mentioned, the Intel i5 would be better as you can be able to multitask and work with your custom software seamlessly - especially if you'll pair it up with a good graphics card and RAM. You will also be able to do more like play games and use it for entertainment.

Here are some of the recommendations we have for back to school laptops.
http://www.andelion.co/recommendation/summmary/51f810efe4b08b21b9e6b836
http://mashable.com/2013/07/29/back-to-school-laptops/

Would a tablet be good for a college student?




MadelineG1


I want to buy a tablet to take with me to school to take notes during class. I want to be able to use microsoft word but I've heard that you cannot use this on tablets. Like the ipad and such, but I do not want to buy a laptop since I already have to carry a lot to school (I commute). I am sorry but I do not know anything about tablets. I heard that the surface by microsoft has microsoft office installed. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:)


Answer
there is microsoft office on the surface
get the Microsoft surface RT
it really is an amazing tablet
it has a 10.6" screen with very good and high resolution
colors look clear and sharp on it
the tablet build quality is amazing
it feels perfect and its made from solid materials
the os on the tablet which is windows 8 is also amazing
its fast and fluid and also simple and easy to use
its made with touch in mind
the web browser is extremely good its fast and pages load up quickly
and it supports flash which is a huge plus and which is something that is lacking on most android tablets and all ios tablets
battery life is very good and would easily get you through more than 10 hours of heavy use
you can download apps from the windows marketplace which has many high quality apps
thousands of apps are being added everyday
more than 2000 apps were added in less than 2 days
it does have more than 40,000 apps now and like I said it will keep on increasing
it has dual cameras and both of them take amazing photos and videos
it has deep social network integration skype,facebook,twitter,linkedin
you also get Microsoft office 2013 for free on it
and if you get the keyboard and attach it to it you'll have a laptop
overall the surface is an amazing tablet and you should get it
hope i helped :)
tell me if you decided to
and if you got any question or need any help you can email me at spieleranswers@outlook.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's a good laptop for an all online college student?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment